All Star Kids Club are looking for student volunteers to work with children with special needs. Volunteers must be 15 years or older and will be paid $25 per day to cover their expenses.
The All Stars Kids Club is a holiday program for children aged 5 – 15 years old, who have a physical and or intellectual disabilities. The program runs every school holidays from 8.30am – 3.00pm and is based at Shirley Intermediate School.
The All Stars Kids Club needs student volunteers who:
· Have a desire to work with children who have special needs
· Have a positive and inclusive attitude
· Are reliable and punctual
· Have a willingness to learn and try new things
· Have the ability to follow instructions
· Are able to mix well with others and be a team player
· Like to have a bit of fun
The next holiday program runs from: 8th July – 19th July 2019
If you are interested in volunteering please contact Donna on 021 023 86828