Downer is looking for students finishing school or have recently left and interested in civil infrastructure. They are looking for people to join Whakatipu Tētēkura which is a pre-employment training programme plus full time employment at Downer.
What’s on offer:
- Full time employment with career opportunities in front line crew positions nationwide;
- Attend a one week residential programme – part marae based part classroom based (all costs covered by Downer)
- An introduction to the infrastructure industry
- Life skills training and qualifications to get you prepared for your new role
- Ongoing workplace, mentoring and qualification support
To be eligible you must be Māori between the ages of 17 – 23 and they are ideally looking for students who have a full class 1 driver’s license. We have roles nationally.
They are interviewing now! Email email@example.com